Thursday, July 17, 2008

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Aeons ago Na tum Jano na Hum from Kaho Naa ..Pyaar Hai was on the repeat button of my Desktop`s Winamp. Now my Lappy has finally succeeded in getting its first 'Repeat Track'...It`s Khuda Jaane from Bachna Ae Haseeno ... Absolutely hooked onto it since last night...Pure Magic ... (the slow number , not its remix version for Gods Sake :) ).. Thanks Bibhu... U know ur a darling ...don`t ya !!

P.S ..N yeah it doesn`t make me feel old ...
(Jaane Tu`s awesome tracks almost make me cry out for my long-since-gone teen years :( )

3 Comments:

Blogger Deepika said...

Jaane tu makes me feel like I'm so old! Haven't seen the movie yet, but that's what the songs did when I heard/saw them!! Do you feel the same way? :-(

2:56 PM  
Blogger Saanjh said...

Ditto !! But do check out the movie..its kinda cute. Its very us ..albeit it seems s 4-5 years younger 'us' [:)]

12:46 AM  
Blogger Sumo said...

U r absolutely right abt Jaane Tu...

Esp after seeing the characters perched on the walls of the Bandra fort gazing out onto the Sea Link...that was precisely wat we used to do when in engg college. It made me really sad that I m not in touch with more than half the ppl who used to sit there with me.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home