Wednesday, March 18, 2015

What`s up ?



Trying to mind-map the several 'whats' going on in my lazy busy brain. Here`s to finding some connect somewhere. Amen !


WHAT

- I need : A steaming cup of coffee with just some droplets of actual coffee and heapfuls of sugar (Didn't I tell you I`m a wannabe coffee person. Have been, perhaps always will be :D

- I want : The husband to roll-back into being the bff he was and listen to me rant and rant some more and stroke my hair in return

- I should do : Tick the remaining 109 items off my daily to-do list

- I am doing : Vomiting words and thoughts alike before they assume a physical form

- I plan to do : Call Daddy and whine a bit, coo a bit and scold a lot

- I plan not to do : Accede to the meester`s plea for a few centimetres of extra bed-space tonight (He shouldn`t make these huge-ass demands off new-mommy and tiny-human. Tch-tch how insensitive of him !)

- I dream to do : Take a holiday on this Dream Cruise ! (New-mommy can day-dream can`t she)

- I`ve been procrastinating : Squat Challenges, Abs challenges, Push-up challenges.. you get the drift, don`t you ! ( C'mon Snape, brew me a tummy-flattener potion quick, will ya ?)

- I`m craving for : To get back home and nuzzle with tiny-human and be happily scratched back in return ( Tiny-human`s past life analysis - angry kitty !)

- I`m thankful for : Family.Period.

- I`m bitter about : Post-partum hair loss. (Ughh !)

- I`m sore about : Tiny-human`s first words being 'Babababa' (Daddy`s girl already :S !)

- I`m happy about : The Meester landing in town from S'pore tonight (Uh well, more happy-skippy about the dark-chocolate Toblerones actually :D )

- I`m excited about : Doing up our first home this fall. (Yippeeee!)

- I`m bored of : Nursing bras. ( La Senza, Beware you`re gonna be raided soon !)

- I`m irritated with : Haggling with B'lore autowallas. (Why is a meter installed in your ricks, again ?? :S)

- I`m loving : Juggling roles of a mom, wife, daughter, sister, bahu and a consultant. Every minute of my life :).

1 Comments:

Blogger Fangyaya said...

louis vuitton bags
coach outlet store online
louis vuitton outlet
nike roshe run
coach outlet store online
true religion
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton bags
adidas outlet
christian louboutin outlet
toms
longchamp outlet
oakley sunglasses
adidas yeezy
louis vuitton
coach outlet
ralph lauren polo outlet
kobe shoes 11
fitflop sandals
michael kors handbags
tory burch outlet
toms
oakley vault
louis vuitton outlet
ralph lauren uk
kevin durant shoes
nike outlet store
louis vuitton outlet
michael kors outlet
polo ralph lauren
adidas shoes
oakley outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
ray ban sunglasses outlet
michael kors outlet online
ghd hair straighteners
air jordans
louis vuitton outlet stores
true religion jeans
celine outlet
20167.28chenjinyan

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home