Monday, September 24, 2007

Long time ...

This is my first visit to my own blog in months, and I feel rotten about it. This was a part of my me, an unnatural extension of my identity not very long ago.It was(it still is) "My Space..", how could I have given it the cold shoulder for so long ? But that precisely is why I consider my blog or for that matter a diary the most trusting friend one could ever have.It patiently waits for you to come back to it...never complaining...just hoping through the long silent absences , that you will come back to it.You still find it the same as you had last left it.And the cherry on the icing is, it has no hang-ups whatsoever about welcoming you back plus you are not subjected to a tirade of different forms of "where the hell were you all these days?".But,to come to think of it , Where WAS I all these days ?.It is not as if I was cut off from the virtual world at any point of time.Hell, ALL of the work I do and a major chunk of my studies is done online but still I couldnt spare a few minutes to ponder over how my day was !!
Now, I don`t understand the term 'bored', nor do I relate to people who get bored. There`s just so much to do , so much to soak in, in these 24 hours we are given everyday,and it frustratingly amazes me as to why I couldnt take a few minutes out for myself in these 24 hours multiplied by scores of days.

And I know the answers to all these questions lie within me...but would I take the effort to find them out?

1 Comments:

Blogger Byzantine said...

Missed your posts. I hope your two months and three days long hibernation from the blogging circuit was just a lull before the storm. Let the posts rain now!!

1:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home