Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Tried my hand at Counter strike today.Mann!! Is it tough to play without a mouse !! Two hours, of gunshots n bombs exploding in my ears, later I realise I absolutely suck at it :( After being crazily addicted to Doom-II not very long ago I thought this would`nt be all that tough.All ambitions of making it to XIMB`s unofficial CS gang, are almost squashed.Had placed a bet with one of "ladki-hoke-CS-Khelegi??" kinds,so ill give the "terrorist" in me another chance though, if for nothing else but proving him wrong.

We went for our first Batch trip yesterday...It was "Legend -wait for it- ary"..(for those uninitiated into the How I met you Mother series, catch a couple of them, and you wont miss those F.R.I.E.N.D.S days nemore).You`ll find me in the jabber-jabber mode about the trip in a later post.Right now Ill just bask in the revival of the batch bonhomie.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gammafunction said...

Pray,why were you playing without a mouse?It IS difficult especially to keep your head up in the game without a mouse even though most commands are from the keyboard.But it is absolutely lovely isn't it ;-)

8:37 AM  
Blogger Saanjh said...

For the simple reason - Im not lucky to be owning a mouse at present :( Umm..lets just say it isnt ALL THAT lovely to see your entrails being thrown out when ur downed with headshots-clumsy ones at that.
Koshish jaari rahegi, to make it 'lovely' :)

2:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home